Thursday, December 22, 2016

MIRACLE GUY



New From Harper Dell
MIRACLE GUY IS LIVE NOW!! 
One-click to get your copy. Here's a taste: Owen said nothing. What could he say? He was the most easy-going, kindest guy she’d ever met and here she was, probably the most complicated bitch he’d ever laid eyes on. Perfect time to give him an out. She stood up. “So I’m going to go okay? I’m going to walk out of your life and you won’t have to deal with my baggage a minute longer.”
He kept hold of her hand and pulled her down. “No, it’s not okay.”
“Don’t you get it? I don’t let men get close. I have sex, that’s all. I don’t make love. I use words to hurt. I don’t communicate.”
Owen chuckled. That chuckle that vibrated through her body and managed to warm up all the bits she did her best to keep cold.
“You think this is funny?” She looked at him, horrified.
“I happen to enjoy irony. You’ve just communicated more to me than I’d guess you have to anyone in a long time.”
Tess did a double take. He was right. She had opened up to him. Hell, she’d practically bared her soul. What was it about this guy? He made things seem so easy. But they weren’t easy. She wouldn’t let them be. She… oh Lord she was melting. His lips were touching hers, the tip of his tongue gently running along the edges of her mouth, her own tiny nerves leaping to reach him. Then his tongue slipped through. The kiss became more insistent and she felt herself responding. She could drown in him. She could let herself drown in him and then she wouldn’t have to think. That was right. No thinking, no caring. Just pleasure. 




FOLLOWER HARPER DELL

  Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment