Wednesday, September 21, 2016

BOOK REVIEW RUIN


I was given an advance copy for this book for an honest review. I would like to start off by saying this is the first book that I have read from this author. From a reader stand point, I really like books that are true stories as I feel that those books are the most powerful books to read. First and foremost I want to go on by saying that this is one book when you start to read the book you dont want to put it down if you do you will end up not remembering what you have read. This book is both powerful and moving and it does deal with real life events and sometimes we do not hear about them as much. When I first started reading this book I had so many questions about why it was called " Ruin" but when I finished the book my questions where answered. When I read the end of the book my heart just sinked into my stomach as I read the words from the author. I can relate to Maybell and Alexandar and with the author. I have an autism child. Having medical issues, family problems, depression and such should not hold someone back from following their dreams. I give Maybell alot of credit because she had gotten better but it did take time after her surgery and she proved that life is worth living for and she ended up meeting Alexandar which caused her accident but those two became good friends during the book. Even though Alexandar caused Maybell's accident he was there for her though from her surgery, and helped with her healing. <br>This book is worth the read.


No comments:

Post a Comment