Saturday, September 3, 2016

The Price We Pay


My Review Coming Soon... 
The Price We Pay
I was given an early copy for an honest review....On a personal note, there is everything that we do has a price on it and we pay for it. This book was well written and I really enjoyed reading it. There are some really interesting parts of the book like Latch is working with the DEA, Drug Enforcement Administration and that Jaxon was working with the ATF, Alcohol, Tabacco and firearm Administration. Why do guys seem to pick up girl's about their cooking skills as a reader I just dont understand at all. Then in comes an MMA fighter and if some readers are like me with no clue what MMA is, MMA is mixed martial arts this is a full contact combat sport that does allow striking and grappling both when people are standing and on the ground that uses both techniques from other combat sports and martial arts...There are some really amazing characters in this book, I guess there are some characters that I do like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment