Thursday, April 20, 2017

Peace Love Resistance





Blub:




My name is Tobias Thomas Sheffield. 

I would like to tell you a story about the girl 
who changed my life forever. 
This is deeper than a love story, 
this is a connection that most never find; 
something that occurs once every few lifetimes or so. 
I was written in her, she was written in me, we were written in the stars. 
Before you invest your time in our story, 
I should warn you. If you don’t believe in love at 
first sight or you rely on an unbending system 
to give your life a false sense of security and meaning, 
you should probably skip our story. 
On the contrary, if you can get to know us with an open mind, 
pretend for a little bit that you may have been 
systematically lied to your entire life, 
then my hope is that Tristan will have the same impact 
on you as she did me. I’m a better man because of her, 
and I hope that you find something potentially life-changing in her as well. 
She made me someone I didn’t know I wanted to be. 
For her. For me. For humanity.



Jettie Woodruff


Jettie Woodruff resides in Ohio, but she's not sure why. She hates winter and it's right around the corner. Time to go south. People say Jettie has her own genre, a mixture of love, sex, family, mystery, and comedy. She also has a half a dozen stories started, all waiting to be told. The one that makes it to thirty-thousand first is usually the one that gets published next. 
Some of her favorite things are, first and foremost her family, reading, writing, bike riding, hiking, BOOK SIGNINGS, my friends, and life! 
"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
Marilyn Monroe



My Review as posted 


This is my very first book from this author and this author pulled me into her book. This author knows how to pull a reader right into her
book and she for sure has made a fan in me. I will be watching to see what books she puts out next.
Tobias and Tristain are the perfect pair in this book, they show the true emotions into this story. While I read this amazing story I found a
few quotes that touched my heart. Quote 1:" You have all the answers already, Tobias. They're inside of you, and thats the first rule. You have to stop looking for the answers outside
of yourself. The big lie always has a certain force of credibility ; the broader the masses, the more easily they're corrupted."Quote 2:
" No God no. Forget that word. Science is a lie. They only throw that word out there because it's part of the illusion. As soon as the word
science is mentioned it's all over. People accpet it as the truth. It's not, Ty. Its so full of holes, but lets not go there yet. We'll get to that
later. Lets stick with harmony."
I want to personal thank Jettie for this amazing story.

No comments:

Post a Comment