Saturday, January 7, 2017

FINDING BEAUTIFUL

       " Finding Beautiful"  Amanda Kaitlyn knows how to play on the emotions of her readers. This book goes from the lows to the most highs. It is good to see Aria is trying to get back to dating again with someone that treats her good.
this is my 2nd book from this amazing author and so far I would have to say I really love this story, This author knows how to draw the readers into her story and make the reader feel every word and even the story happened. I am so happy to be able to read this story from this amazing author. A few questions that you might want to ask yourself
when you first start reading this book and these questions are. 1. What gives a man the right to beat a female up and 2. what gives a man the right to rape his girlfriend? My answer to both questions it is not right by no means for a man to physical hit a female and it is against all morals to rape a female. If a man think it is alright to hit or rape a female then he deserves to go to jail and get beaten and raped in jail and see how he would feel. I feel for Aria and my heart hurts to know that someone beaten her and raped her.

No comments:

Post a Comment