Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Review of Willing Surrender



 


Book: Willing Surrender
Author: Carrie Hogle
Stars:  5 stars
Recommend:  yes I would.

My Review: 
This amazing author I have known for a long time in the digital scrapping world and I have followed her ever since. I feel that this author is making a great start in the writing world. Her thoughts, emotions and such comes from her heart and drinking a lot of coffee to keep going. Willing Surrender flows nicely and easy to follow. I love this book, in this book you meet James, Reina and Amy. At first you start to see the friendship that Reina and Amy have and they do just about everything with one another. Then later on you get to meet James and Reina falls head over heels for James, but when I meet Reina it feels that she has some trust issues when it comes to guys.
I honestly can't wait to see what this amazing author has in store for us, she is committed not only in the book community but she has 2 amazing kids and a husband that stands beside her and helps her though the madness, she also owns her own scrapping store plus she does her own scrapping needs. I am so very proud of this woman to call her my friend.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment