Sunday, January 8, 2017

This Beautiful Love

 

 Stars: 5 stars
Recommend: OMG yes I would

My Review:

This is my first book that I have read from this author. I have to say is wow. I loved reading
this story as I have never meet these characters til know, I love these characters.
I actually love reading this book and I could feel the pain that Aria and Gavin's pain and the love
that they both have towards each other.  Gavin cannot and will not give Aria the only other thing
that she has ever wanted was another child but Gavin wont give it to her because he is afraid of
losing her again just because when she gave birth to their first child she hemorraged but who
truly says the past wont repeat it's self. Garvin had left Aria at the hopsital and went and talked
with his mom, I think its great that he has the type of relationship with his mom because he is
able to talk to his mom about anything and everything. talking to a parent sometimes helps alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment